English!

« Older   Newer »

1. dax99master

User deleted

ok... however i'm a sio fan and john the toilet is a great toilet! you don't tell me what do you think of trc's girlfriend yet

pure evil :NO:

God of Flood

Group
    Admin

Status
    Dax do you like a ban for this week? ^^

3. dax99master

User deleted

no ._. i will not say anything on your girlfriend... Roxas..... hi :asd:

L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare

Group
    Admin
    Dal Nyen!!! non sai dove si trova?*si nasconde dalla chels*

Status
    Anonymous
    Ai fink dadh e ben wuod bi fain
    What the fuck I wrote?

5. dax99master

User deleted

...sorry red but i don't understand a dick after "Ai fink dadh e" ._.'...

L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    A ban would be fine u.u

7. dax99master

User deleted

a omicide is better u.u

8. Roxas

User deleted

Sorry Dax, the banhammer has spoken.

9. dax99master

User deleted

the banhammer is me *self-esteem* i decide what to do, and i decide that i will not banned. Now talk about school (yeeee : D) sorry i have to go :memeLOL:

p.s. you wronged, you use the past participle and you don't specify the date/time when the action is happen in the past

10. Roxas

User deleted

You wronged? Maybe you mean "You've wrong"? Are you high, aren't you?

However, "the banhammer has spoken" it's a "slang", it's a phrases which is famous and you can always say, without any shit like date/time

11. dax99master

User deleted

but english book says the contrary... yes, i'm high :riot: i'm 1,76 and i just turned 15 years (2 month ago) and at beggining of june i was 1,72 buahahha i grow speedly; and i have a big large longe penis :/

CITAZIONE (dax99master @ 6/9/2014, 20:05) 
    p.s. you wronged, you use the past participle and you don't specify the date/time when the action is happen in the past

ops, i'm sorry, http://www.englishgratis.com/1/risorse/gra...sentperfect.htm i was confused

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    *pur his harm on a wall and say to a friend* Look at them...they are so happy that make me think how I could kill them whit an awful pain, awful for me, the pain is all of theirs. Wow this sentence is just horrible to be read but there was no other word to tell them that They are going to face death her self...

13. dax99master

User deleted

i know all strategies after my death in mission... today or tomorrow i will sign to a mission again and..... i want to do a mission team, so... get a move on kill others users!!! it's impossible finish a mission on our own... we should make team... only in this way we can beat you!!!

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Are you sure? Remember that the difficulty was programmed for one PG if it is a team it will be hardest e.e

15. dax99master

User deleted

we could circumvent : D my birthday is on 7 july, my sister's boyfriend birthday is on 7 august, my sister birthday is on 7 september (today), my brother's birthday is on 24 july, and the days to my brother's birthday and my sister's boyfriend are 14, and divided by two equals to seven...coincidences??

39 replies since 5/9/2014, 19:37   302 views