English!

« Older   Newer »

1. dax99master

User deleted

We must speak english in this topic :asd: everybody speak italian will ban.

p.s. My english is awfull D: damn

2. Roxas

User deleted

We've noticed that your english si awful :sisi:
    Awfull!? AWFULL!? VAT DE HEL IS DAT?!

3. dax99master

User deleted

floood in englishhh one two three four five learn to count with john the toilet.... wait wait wait, this is off topic not flood zone, damn! where're you from roxas? is red your best friend? T_T

is "What the hell is that" that you want to tell me?

4. Roxas

User deleted

Are you a Sio's fun? Because John the toilet is MY toilet, and you can not use it! However, if you want it, you can give me 5 euro for giving my best friend to you. Yes, it is my best friend. No, we are ONLY friends.

R.E.D. my best friend? Are you drunk, dude? 'Cause I think you are really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. really. reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally drunk for say this crazy thing.

Noooo, why you say this? I just tell you why iwanttodestroyyourbodywithagiantflamehammer awfull is not correct.

5. dax99master

User deleted

No, no, no, i'm not drunk... i only see that red and you are getting on well in this days : D I'm from Ivory Coast and i've twelve brothers and seven sisters :'D i'd like to fuck your sister know your sister because red spoke well of her :asd: see you soon

*awful, I'm sorry Ç.Ç

God of Flood

Group
    Admin

Status
    mhhhh I should study some english :ah:

7. Roxas

User deleted

Can you introduce me at all your sisters? I wanna meet somebody who have... smart skills
    Suuuure, smart skills
    yeah-sure

TRC, maybe, maybe :asd:

8. dax99master

User deleted

my sister has a boyfriend..... and what do you mean with "smart skills"?!?! listen, you're a pervert and you only dream my sister :trollface: instead trc's girlfriend gives her pussy for free and has "smart skills". She's your type. if you're interested she lives in "Via Garibaldi 41" in Loano In Liguria In Italy ;)

EDIT: i forgot to descibe you my sister: She's high 1.68 m, brown hair and eyes, big tits and ass, funny and friendly. Good luck ;)
    Smart what?!
    :strego:

Edited by dax99master - 6/9/2014, 00:32

9. CPL ©

User deleted

ขอแสดงความยินดีที่คุณอยู่ใน google แปล

10. dax99master

User deleted

cpl says: congratulations you are on google translate

cpl, the only thing i translate is instead from italian to english

i know also Thai *___*

Edited by dax99master - 6/9/2014, 01:04

11. Roxas

User deleted

Dax speaks in italian language. Now he must be BANNED by the banhammer. C'mon, give him the final punishment.

12. dax99master

User deleted

noooo D: i forgot that rules and cpl made me angry and i lost the control :veryveryangry: what do you think of trc's girlfriend?

i burned the evidence buahahaha

L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare

Group
    Admin
    Dal Nyen!!! non sai dove si trova?*si nasconde dalla chels*

Status
    Anonymous
    Nou feel d ciscs power of ciscs bancik :adminkick: dis is Renzo English motafukka
    Declare war to Ucraine

14. dax99master

User deleted

Renzo's english sucks, it's like a piece of s**t and he should lead out italy of crisis u.u

15. Roxas

User deleted

nuuu, don't touch Renzi. If you don't compile 202020202039303298 comma's and some shit, you can't even try to touch him.

I know all this bullshit cause i've tried to punch him in the nuts. Yes, i'm evil

39 replies since 5/9/2014, 19:37   302 views